Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fwd: Freeze Dried Food Storage


Subject: Freeze Dried Food Storage

Dear Sisters,
In case you are looking for some food storage, this company makes freeze dried food storage.  It costs about $500 a month for 2 meals a day for 2 adults and 3 children.  You can also purchase 3 meals a day for more if you want.  
 
The name of the company is Daily Bread.  They stopped by our home and let us try their chicken, rice, and teriyaki.  All you have to do is add hot water and let it sit for 10 minutes.  It was pretty good.  I like the variety of meals that you get. These have a shelf life of 30+ years. A Anyway, if you are interested let me know, or contact Danny Wright below. 
 
All the information and pricing is attached to this email. 

Carol Hill
876 High Country Drive
Orem, Ut 84097
801-224-7512 
 

Hi Carol,
 
Here's all the packages and pricing I showed you yesterday.  I know it's not the most exciting purchase to make, but I'm sure you guys will be glad you did.  Thanks again for your help with your ward members and anyone else who might be interested.  I think sending an email to let them know I'll be contacting them is a great idea.  I'm sure we'll be able to help a lot of families get a sufficient food storage supply.  Have a great weekend! Talk to you soon.
 
Thanks,
Danny

Danny Wright
(949) 355-5098

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.